We are having in-person indoor services on Sunday nights at 6pm in the sanctuary to ensure social distancing.
For our in-person services we will be following these guidelines to help keep everyone safe!
- Face masks are REQUIRED at all times.
- Please remember to practice social distancing at all times. No physical contact between members of different families.
- Our restrooms are open. Please limit to 2 people at a time.
For the safety of others, if any of the following apply, we ask that you do not attend our in-person services...
- You or someone in your household have been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the last 14 days and/or you or someone in your household have been in contact with an individual confirmed to have COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
- You or someone in your household show ANY signs of illness including but not limited to a runny nose, fever, cough, and/or shortness of breath.
- You or someone in your household have had a fever in the last 5 days
At this time we are not having our Wednesday night services or activities.
For more information about Hope Students click HERE