We are having in-person indoor services on Wed nights from 7pm-8pm in the youth room!
For our in-person services we will be following these guidelines to help keep everyone safe!
- Face masks are REQUIRED at all times.
- Please remember to practice social distancing at all times. No physical contact between members of different families.
- Our restrooms are open. Please limit to 2 people at a time.
For the safety of others, if any of the following apply, we ask that you do not attend our in-person services...
- You or someone in your household have tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days and/or you or someone in your household have been in contact with an individual confirmed to have COVID-19 in the past 14 days and/or you or someone in your household are waiting on COVID-19 test results
- You or someone in your household show ANY signs of illness including but not limited to a runny nose, congestion, fever, cough, new loss or taste or smell, muscle aches, sore throat, vomiting, and/or shortness of breath.
- You or someone in your household have had a fever in the last 72 hours.
We will hold a Epic Night event on the last Sunday evening of each month!
We would ask that you would follow the same guidelines as listed above for attending our in-person Wednesday Night Ministry.
For more information about Hope Students click HERE