We are having IN PERSON services on Sunday nights at 6pm rain or shine.
If raining, we will be indoors in the sanctuary to ensure social distancing. You will receive a text in inform you if the service is moved indoors.
For our in-person services we will be following these guidelines to help keep everyone safe!
- Face masks are STRONGLY ENCOURAGED and recommended while attending services however they are REQUIRED when doing activities or interacting with others.
- Please remember to practice social distancing at all times. No physical contact between members of different families.
- Our restrooms are open. Please limit to 2 people at a time.
For the safety of others, if any of the following apply, we ask that you do not attend our in-person services!
- You or someone in your household have been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the last 14 days and/or you or someone in your household have been in contact with an individual confirmed to have COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
- You or someone in your household show ANY signs of illness including but not limited to a runny nose, fever, cough, and/or shortness of breath.
- You or someone in your household have had a fever in the last 5 days
We will meet VIA ZOOM, on Wednesdays at 7pm for games, announcements and a short devotion. Pastor Matt will send out a weekly link to the chat via text. To join just click the link and you will be entered in.
Please note, to join our zoom meeting, you will need a specific link and password. Please reach out to Pastor Matt to get the information by clicking HERE.
For more information about Hope Students click HERE