We are having in-person indoor services on Sunday nights at 6pm in the youth room!
For our in-person services we will be following these guidelines to help keep everyone safe!
- Face masks are REQUIRED at all times.
- Please remember to practice social distancing at all times. No physical contact between members of different families.
- Our restrooms are open. Please limit to 2 people at a time.
For the safety of others, if any of the following apply, we ask that you do not attend our in-person services...
- You or someone in your household have been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the last 14 days and/or you or someone in your household have been in contact with an individual confirmed to have COVID-19 in the past 14 days and/or you or someone in your household are waiting on COVID-19 test results
- You or someone in your household show ANY signs of illness including but not limited to a runny nose, congestion, fever, cough, new loss or taste or smell, muscle aches, sore throat, vomiting, and/or shortness of breath.
- You or someone in your household have had a fever in the last 72 hours.
We will begin Wednesday Night Small Groups on Wed, September 16th in the youth room!
We would ask that you would follow the same guidelines as listed above for attending our in-person Wednesday Night Ministry.
For more information about Hope Students click HERE