To comply with state & county regulations face masks are REQUIRED at all times for everyone over the age of 5 years old and social distancing will be in place.
In order for us to be best prepared & to alert you should someone contract COVID-19, we are asking that you RSVP for the services you will be attending each week.
Here is what we are doing to keep you safe!
- Our ushers/greeters will be wearing face masks.
- We have social distancing markings on our floors upon entry.
- We have added a special weekly disinfecting service to all major touch points throughout the church.
- Certain seating will be closed to allow for proper social distancing.
- Your children ages 0-2 will be sitting with you. Hope Kids 3-5 & Hope Kids K-5 are taking place during second service. For Hope Kids updates click HERE
- We have a secure box to collect any tithes/offerings that you bring with you but we encourage you to continue to give online. Click HERE to give online.
Here's what we are asking you to do to keep others safe!
- Face masks must be worn at all times by everyone over the age of 5 years old.
- Please use the social distancing floor signs, leave at least three seats between members of different families, and do not sit in closed seating areas.
- Please remember to practice social distancing at all times
For the safety of others, if any of the following apply, we ask that you do not attend our in-person services or events:
- You or someone in your household have tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days and/or you or someone in your household have been in contact with an individual confirmed to have COVID-19 in the past 14 days and/or you or someone in your household are waiting on COVID-19 test results.
- You or someone in your household show ANY signs of illness including but not limited to a runny nose, congestion, fever, cough, new loss of taste or smell, muscle aches, sore throat, vomiting, and/or shortness of breath.
- You or someone in your household have had a fever in the last 72 hours.
- If you cannot attend our in-person services for one of the reasons above or if you don't feel comfortable just yet to meet in person then we encourage you to watch our online service on our website or on our Facebook page at 10:30am on Sundays!
Wednesday Night Ministries:
We have an adult bible study, Rainbows/Mpact Girls, Royal Rangers, and Hope Students. (No nursery)
To keep others safe, we would ask that you follow the guidelines above as to when to not attend an in-person Wed Night Ministry.
For Rainbows/Mpact Girls & Royal Rangers... We will be taking no contact temperatures for all those attending our children's ministries. Parents, you will be required to walk your child to their various programs to check them in and answer a few questions. Children will use hand sanitizer before entering the classrooms.
For Adults... you will need to sign in each week so we have an attendance record
Small Group Events:
To comply with state & county regulations all our inside small group events will be have social distancing in place AND face masks will be required for everyone over the age of 5 years old at all times. We will also sanitize before and after each group event. Again, to keep others safe, we would ask that you follow the guidelines above as to when to not attend an in-person event
Remember to reach out to each other! We love you and are here for you!