To comply with state & county regulations all our inside services will be at 50% capacity with social distancing in place.
In order for us to be best prepared, we are asking that you RSVP for the services you will be attending each week.
Here is what we are doing to keep you safe!
- Our ushers/greeters will be wearing face masks.
- We have social distancing markings on our floors.
- We have added a special weekly disinfecting service to all major touch points throughout the church.
- We will regularly disinfect additional touch points on Sundays.
- Ushers will be seating you. Families can sit together. We have certain rows closed and several seats between families to comply with social distancing protocols.
- Your children ages 0-4 will be sitting with you. Hope Kids is taking place for children in K-5th grade during second service! We will be phasing in our other children’s ministries. For Hope Kids update click HERE
- We have a secure box to collect any tithes/offerings that you bring with you but we encourage you to continue to give online. Click HERE to give online.
Here's what we are asking you to do to keep others safe!
- Face masks are STRONGLY ENCOURAGED and recommended while attending services however they are REQUIRED when entering the church (until you're seated), when leaving service, and during any interaction with others. This will help us keep everyone safe!
- When arriving at church please use the social distancing floor signs to wait and be seated by our ushers.
- Please remember to practice social distancing at all times. No physical contact between members of different families.
- Our restrooms on the main level are open. Please limit to 2 people at a time.
- After service we would ask that you go directly to your car to comply with social distancing protocols.
For the safety of others, if any of the following apply, we ask that you do not attend our in-person services...
- You or someone in your household have been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the last 14 days and/or you or someone in your household have been in contact with an individual confirmed to have COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
- You or someone in your household show ANY signs of illness including but not limited to a runny nose, fever, cough, and/or shortness of breath.
- You or someone in your household have had a fever in the last 5 days.
- We also ask that if you are over 65 or have a compromised immune system that you take extra precaution before deciding to come to in person service.
If you cannot attend our in-person services for one of the reasons above or if you don't feel comfortable just yet to meet in person then we encourage you to watch our online service on our website or on our Facebook page at 10:30am on Sundays!
Wednesday Night Ministries:
At this time, we are not having any in-person activities on Wednesday nights.
Pastor Tedd is doing a live online service each week at 7pm! You can watch these services on our website or on our Facebook page.
Check back often as we will be giving regular updates on how we are conducting ministry during this time.
Remember to reach out to each other, stay connected, and plug in! We love you and are here for you!